Complete System Resources
The furnace is delivered as a package and includes:
-1kg Al2O3 refractory ballast
-.5kg Powdered Graphite refractory ballast
-Gloves and Tongs
Prices do not include shipping from The Virtual Foundry to the customer location.
Note: Sintering Furnaces shipped only within the US.
For complete firing instructions, see the Use Instructions page in the section titled, Sintering in a Vacuum or Inert Environment.
All units have a maximum temperature of 1400°C (2552°F).
- An enhanced feeder gives you total control over pressure on the Filament.
- Easily switch between 0.25, 0.40, 0.60 and 0.80 mm nozzles for greater detail or faster print speed.
- The new fancaps are aimed directly below the nozzle to maximize even airflow for better print quality
LulzBot TAZ 6
A large build volume of 2 enables large prints, or many small prints at once
Self-leveling, self-cleaning, tetherless printing, and an integrated power supply make powerful 3D printing easy
Modular tool head carriage design allows plug-and-play with different print heads for growing selection of 3D printing filament materials
Prusa i3 MK3
Automatic mesh bed levelling
Heatbed with cold corners compensation – for warpless 3D printing from any material
Hassle free PEI print surface - no glass, no glue, no ABS juice
Price: $750Buy from Prusa
- Engineered to provide redefined usability, quality, performance
- Quick-release feed gears for faster and fluent filament feeding
- Suitable for a wide range of customers, young or old, professional or amateur etc.
Metal 3D Printing Materials
**The 3D Printer resources and links listed are only suggested as sources for further exploration. They do not necessarily imply endorsement.**